Thursday, June 20, 2002

"I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have changed several times since then." - Alice in Wonderland

If I could get all the people I've been in a room together we could have an interesting discussion. Or, perhaps, we could subject them each (me all?) to a police-style interrogation and discover who were the imposters, and who the real me might be.

That could, of course, be dangerous; who's to say that the real me is the one that gets up every morning, posts to this blog, then goes off to work to pay my bills. Maybe the real me was left behind and forgotten some time back. Or, possibly, they're (I'm?) all imposters, and there are more changes ahead that will reveal the real Ken.

I'd better get what I can out of the current me while I can, before I go changing on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed