Monday, November 11, 2002

This weekend I went shopping for new pants. For the first time ever I needed to buy slacks that were smaller than what I have in my dresser.

Since losing the 25 pounds I've been walking around everyday with constant habit of pulling my pants up and re-tucking my shirt - not a pleasant sight. At work I look like a hip-hop-yuppie. When the kids wear their pants down low enough to show off their boxer shorts, they're not wearing Dockers.

There's probably some of you saying, "Ah, quit your bragging." You're just jealous. Nyah, nyah, nyah. I feel good, and you're just going to have to deal with it.

Speaking of feeling good, my cholesterol is also lower than it's ever been since I first had it tested year and years ago: 164. Not perfect, but far from questionable, health-wise. I just may be healthier now than I've been in a decade. So why the hell am I so tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed