Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yet Another Website

Yep, I've added another website domain to my collection. This one is a project related to my nonprofit consulting blog. It started a little over a year ago when I blogged about a Reverend in England who gave 90 parishioners £10 each with the request that they do something with it to increase the donation within six months.

A year later I still find the Reverend's story inspirational, and find I want to spread the ideas and collect more low-cost fundraising ideas. My interest is nonprofits, but the ideas are great for formal organizations as well as loosely based grassroots ones, churches, schools, political campaigns, whatever.

I am simply calling the site 20Fundraising.com - Twenty Dollar Fundraising Ideas ($20 is approximately £10). I have posted the first ten low-cost fundraising ideas, the Reverend's story, and a form for readers to submit their own $20 ideas.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed