Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rectum? I Damn Near Killed 'Em!

Then there's the old joke about the man who woke up with a light bulb in his ass... No, wait... that's not an old joke, that's from today's news.

Fateh Mohammad, who is in a Pakistani prison, woke up the other day with abdominal pains that he couldn't understand. He went to the doctor, and wound up having to have a 90-minute operation to have the bulb surgically removed.
"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."
"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort," said Mr. Mohammad. "I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

Mohammad is in prison for illegally making his own booze. Something tells me he's found a way to get loaded in prison too. That, or he's a mighty sound sleeper.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed