Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It just gets more interesting every day... The man shot in the face, neck, and chest, by VP Dick Cheney has had a heart attack. apparently, some of the nearly two hundred of pieces of birdshot floating around his body have gotten a little too close to his heart, and are causing a bit of an issue.

And still Cheney has not been arraigned on any charges. Yes, he and the guy he shot have each been given warning citations for breaking Texas hunting law by failing to buy a $7 stamp allowing them to shoot upland game birds. But no charges for assault with a deadly weapon, reckless endangerment, attempted murder, etc.

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure that if I were down in Texas, and I shot a man in the face, I'd have to prove in court that it was "just an accident" before I'd be allowed to leave the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed