Friday, July 28, 2006

Random Quotes Day @ the Blog

From time to time I like to keep my own opinions to myself and just post a few quotes I've collected over the previous months. This is one of those days...

"Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible." - Stanislaw Lem

"Ours is the age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to." - Howard Mumford Jones

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." - Martin Mull

"But once I had brains, and a heart also; so, having tried them both, I should much rather have a heart." The Tin Woodman (L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz)

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Fredrick Douglas

"If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem." - Richard Bach

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed