Thursday, January 23, 2003

Over a week since I posted, and about the only thing I've said this month is just about how busy I've been. That doesn't make for particularly exciting reading, I'm sure. But, dammit, it's true.

So, I was considering whether or not to even continue with the blog. Who's reading it? Why? Should they be? What to do, what to do?

Then, in today's email, a note came from an old friend who'd moved to North Carolina saying how much he enjoyed an entry here (The Author Before Christmas). So, okay, that made me feel good enough about this to keep it going.

But here's the contrary thing about that: The posting he referred to is almost a month old. It was only showing on the page because of how few postings I'd made since. If I'd been posting at my usual (or previous) rate, he'd probably never have seen the item that compelled him to write.

The blog must go on - but maybe I don't have to feel compelled to post daily.

Let me know - Take part in an ad hoc online focus group: Click the feedback link and tell me if you're a regular visitor here or a first-timer and whether you plan on ever coming back. What do you expect to find here? Why did you come here in the first place? What should I be doing with my life?

Thanks for your help, and don't forget to brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed