Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am pleased to announce the opening of my new business venture: Highway 17 Music. I will be selling used and new guitars online at my web site and through eBay auctions.

You will find Highway 17 Music at: www.highway17music.com

A few of you have seen snippets of this site and concept over the last month or so as I've been gathering permits and dealing with wholesalers, but as of today, we are officially open for business.

At this point this is a part-time operation, meant to supplement my income, not replace it. In the coming months we will see what the growth potential is and unveil additions to the store.

For now, take a look around and let me know what you think. And... If you or a friend are in the market for a new guitar, please stop by! (And feel free to pass the link along...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed