Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm back! It's been a hellish couple of months due to work pressures, but that's coming to an end. I'll explain further, later, but I've turned in my notice and will be done with this job on February 3.

Options for what to do next are not finalized. Meanwhile, I'm getting each of my home businesses back in running order. I've updated the Goldstein Consulting web site, and am accepting new grant writing, facilitation, trainings, and consulting assignments. I've also updated Highway 17 Music, and have a few items ready to go up for auction over the next couple of weeks, including a rare, hand built, Tony De Lacugo bass guitar. It's a prototype of the Excalibur Bass, and is one of only six made.

Anyway - I'll have more to say about all of this, and much more, soon - as soon as I'm free of my current work obligations. Life begins anew on February 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed