Sunday, March 25, 2007

Voter Generated Content, Take Two

As has been pointed out by my good friend, Bill Kent, in the comments to my previous post on this topic, the now infamous Hillary/Barack/Apple/1984 video mash-up was not quite so independently produced as was initially thought.

But... This does not change anything I said about voter generated content, and the impact it could have in the 2008 presidential election. In fact, in some ways, it supported what I wrote about the official process masquerading as voter generated content.

Here's an example of the real thing... The guy who shot it, Zennie Abraham, is real. I've met him, and he and I are YouTube friends. This is just a voter and supporter (but not staff or professional PR flack) shooting some footage of a rally, and posting it online for the public to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed