Friday, May 22, 2009

Eat, Drink, Blog

I've started yet another blog, this one called Drink, Eat, Blog (drinkeatblog.blogspot.com), obviously about food and beverages. So far I've only posted reviews of a couple of local restaurants and a re-post of a winery review that originally appeared here.

For a long time I've wanted to do something like this, but haven't because of the geographic limitations. Why would somebody outside of the Silicon Valley/Santa Cruz area care about where I'm eating? But finally, I realized that although my blogs are read "far and wide," the main reason I write them is just for myself anyway. So, maybe nobody will bother reading Drink, Eat, Blog, but I'm going to write it anyway.

And, yes, I'll continue to write on this blog as well. I've just been out of the writing mood the last couple of weeks since the car accident, but that's all getting settled, I have a new car now (I'll blog about that later), and I'm feeling much better.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear you're on the mend Ken.
    I know exactly what you mean about writing blogs & even recording vlogs, for yourself. That's one of my reasons for doing this as well.
    I need to get into the habit of writing though. Normally my initial thought, when having an idea, is vlog, vlog, vlog.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed