Thursday, March 13, 2003

By now you've all heard the wonderful news that 15-year-old kidnap victim, Elizabeth Smart, was found alive yesterday after a nine-month search.

This is wonderful news, and I don't mean to take anything away from it with this clip, but I just found this hilarious:
Mitchell [the suspect] was described by his stepson, Derrick Thompson, as a "weird" man who had talked to God in the desert after taking 10 hits of LSD. "They said they weren't on drugs," Thompson told the Deseret News of his stepfather and his mother, adding, "But we think that was a lie. We think that's how they communicated with God, that and listen(ing) to the Steve Miller band."
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go dig out "Children of the Future" from my LP collection and converse with the big guy...

Police probe mystery of Smart's return

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed