Sunday, March 16, 2003

I've been playing around with a new writing site, called (of course) "Writing.com". It's actually been around for a while, as Stories.com, but I've resisted getting involved until now.

Some of my resistance was due to the bad taste left in my mouth after the Themestream and The Vines episodes. And, some of my resistance was because the site always seemed to be so confusing and poorly organized.

The confusing part is still somewhat true; there's a million things going on and different levels of membership, and buying and selling of "gift points", etc. - but, it's possible to fairly easily join, read, and post without having to worry about learning everything all at once.

I finally signed up at the recommendation of my good online writer friend, Doris Lane. Visit Doris at Writing.com too.

My Writing.com "portfolio"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed