Friday, April 26, 2002

This post marks the end of the first year of this blog. I haven't posted every day, that much is obvious, but some weeks, I did post daily. Over all, I think I posted at least three or four times each week, usually more. So, I'm going to guess there's at least 250 postings here, if you dig through the archives.

No wonder, then, that I sometimes struggle trying to think of what I should write. Getting in the habit posting [most] mornings helps some, but I think I self-censor too much, thinking that what I'd write that morning is not worth the trouble of posting and sharing.

Well, screw that. It's my blog, damn it. If I want to post meaningless nonsense and crap, that's my prerogative. Okay, folks, get set for year two of Random Thoughts, Notes & Incidents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed