Friday, August 30, 2002

Sorry to have missed a couple of days here, but I was again quite busy with work - a couple of 12-hour days of back-to-back meetings. So, of course, there's not much left of my brain right now.

And the good news is, there's less of the rest of me as well. In the last 2-1/2 weeks I've lost about eight or nine pounds! I've got at least twelve pounds to go to be where I want, but it feels great to have met the first goal point, and be well on my way to the second.

I'd been talking for a while about feeling like I should shed a few, but it was on that trip to Mendocino a couple of weeks ago that I accidentally stepped on a scale and saw just how bad the problem had gotten (damned hotel; what are they doing putting scales in the bathrooms?). When we got back home I dug our scale out of the closet and put it for twice-daily weighings.

Anyway, don't mean to bore you with the details, or any sense of self-righteousness for simply trying to be healthier, I just wanted to post that little personal milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed