Friday, October 04, 2002

A couple of personal landmarks have passed in the last 24 hours. First, I have celebrated my one-year anniversary and started my second year of employment with CompassPoint Nonprofit Services. I guess that means I passed probation. It's been an interesting year, with lots of challenges and changes, but I'm still excited about it and enjoying my time there.

The other landmark is having lost 12% of my body mass. My diet is officially a success, as I've gone from 205 to 180 pounds in the last two months. I'm now height-weight appropriate and am entering the maintenance phase of my new way of eating. The temptation is to celebrate with a two-pound steak smothered in onion rings accompanied by French fries and garlic bread and washed down with a couple of pints of Guinness' Stout. I shall try, however, to restrain myself.

Meanwhile, check out the look for The 13th Story. I'm in the midst of re-working it as a marketplace for self-published and POD fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed