Saturday, December 29, 2001

Damn. And they didn't even give me a gold watch! Oh, I guess I should let you know, I'm no longer a "contributing editor" to Suite101.com. This time it was their decision, not mine.

This email I just sent off to the almighty Jason@suite101.com should explain it all:


Hi Jason:

I've been going crazy the last couple of days trying to figure out where you moved the "edit my topic" functions. This morning, on the homepage of my topic, I noticed this fine-print at the top, "this topic has been retired."

I think it would have been polite of you to notify me of my retirement, and maybe even to explain why and give me a chance to correct any problems. Just dumping somebody without telling them is really not a good way to build good community relations.

If you could possibly take a moment to let me know why I'm no longer welcome at Suite101, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Ken Goldstein
former editor:
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/third_party_politics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed