Sunday, June 22, 2003

Have you ever been accused of speaking with a forked tongue? Well, now it's physically possible. The latest trend in body mutilation is to purposely split your tongue in two. I'm a bit sickened by it, but if you care to read more, here's the link to the article on Yahoo!.

They estimate that the trend is just beginning, with only about 1500-2000 idiots having had it done. It sounds quite painful and messy (the article describes the procedure in great detail); just thing to really piss off your mother. My bet is every kid at the mall will have it done by the end of the summer.

I just spent a couple of days down in Long Beach for work, and my in-laws have been visiting since I returned, so not a lot of time to post here. Hopefully I'll have more to say later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed