Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Okay, dammit. I'm still blogging. I've added links back to the blog from my newly re-designed web site.

I'm home in the afternoon awaiting delivery of our our new couch. In the new house, we've been sitting on kitchen chairs or folding beach chairs every evening. Tonight, we recline in luxury while complaining about the crap that's on the TV.

One thing currently on, that I never thought I'd see, is a commercial using the Ramones. An AT&T mLife commercial is using "Blitzkrieg Bop" - and not a cover, but the real original thing. I love hearing Ramones music any way I can, but in 1979 who would have thought that "Blitzkrieg Bop" would one day be considered mainstream and tame enough not just for TV, but for AT&T?

Maybe next week we can see a comercial for Prozac using "I Wanna Be Sedated"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed