Monday, September 15, 2003

After yesterday's post, I think I need to point out that I am against the recall. I believe it was politically motivated. I believe that most of the state's problems are bigger than even Gray Davis, and that both major parties had a hand in thinking the economic bubble would never burst. I believe that the recall be only be used for more serious situations than a lack of popularity. Yes, Davis is a weasel, like all the rest. So is Senator Feinstein. She didn't list any legitimate reasons for opposing the recall in her ad, she only tried scare tactics. That's why I say she thinks we're idiots, and that she is mocking us.

Okay, back to the candidates. My link list is up to 93, that's more than 2/3 of the runners.

Yesterday I mentioned the blog of candidate Dan Feinstein. I also sent him an email in response to a question he posted there, in which I mentioned this blog. This morning he's included a link back here in a referencing the reference loop. Thanks, Dan!

Talking to my parents last night, my mothers said, "I wish you were running for Governor." Sorry, mom. I thougth I had better things to do with $3,500 at this time. But, damn, it would have been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed