Thursday, February 15, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of

Yes, I'm a horrible blogger who's been neglecting his blogging duties for far too long. I've been busy, I tell ya, BUSY! But you don't want to hear about that, do you? You want to know what's happening out in the world, not just with my clients.

Well, I'll tell you what's happening, a robbery, that's what's happening, a robbery. They took the bird, and not just any bird, but the black bird, the one from that Bogart film, The Maltese Falcon - You know - the stuff that dreams are made of.

It had been on display at John's Grill in San Francisco for many years. I know it was there, 'cause I'd seen it there. I was staring at it across a Caesar salad and big slab or rare meet one night. It was there in the glass case, in the second floor dining room.

Now the case is smashed and the bird is gone.

Yeah, the bird's missing and there are no clues as to where it could have gone. But now there's a reward, and where there's cash, there's clues. $25 grand worth of clues should be coming John's way shortly.

And if he can't find his black bird, I've got one I might be willing to let go for twenty-five large...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed