Wednesday, October 03, 2001

This is it... the first official day of work at my new job... I'm on my way out the door right now... Somebody, please, stop me... Help!!!

How did this happen? Sure, I was looking for a job, but I wasn't supposed to actually get one. Not yet, at least. Looking for a job was just a little activity to appease those who thought I was being a lazy bum, just sitting around here writing all day. I didn't expect (or even want, really) to actually get a job until January or February. I've still got work to do right here!

Oh well, it will all be for the best. I'm just scared about starting something new, the great unknown, all that crap. They might actually expect me to work, or something.

Yesterday I enjoyed my last morning of "goofing off," then went to "work" to fill out paperwork, tax forms, etc., so I could be an official employee when I show up for my first real day in just a few minutes. Oh crap, just a few minutes, I gotta get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed