Saturday, November 03, 2001

Three little wishes...
  • World peace (Okay, not such a small wish. Sue me)
  • Inner peace for myself and those close to me
  • Health for all I know
Three little mistakes...
  • I refuse to answer this one. Not that I haven't made mistakes, but I'd rather think of the opportunities that came from them and not fill up my life with regrets.
Three small goals...
  • A short story in a national journal in 2002
  • Zero debt by 2003
  • A house by 2005 (there goes the zero debt!)
Three places to go...
  • The Caribbean (specifically Cuba and Puerto Rico, but Jamaica will do. Any island with rum, you know?)
  • Russia, Lithuania, and the Ukraine (the "roots tour")
  • Scotland (I just think I'd like it there)
Three things you've done this year...
  • Lost a job
  • Wrote a lot
  • Found a job
Three small irritations...
  • Stupid people
  • Narrow minded people
  • Surveys like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed