Tuesday, November 20, 2001

You perform a selfless act one day. While asleep that night, the "powers that be" grant you a reward. You are allowed to be a witness to three events, anywhere, at any time – any three events you wish. What are they?

Well, that's an interesting journal prompt. I don't know if the scenario is very believable - usually when I think about such things it's more the result of magical powers, I Dream of Jeannie or Bewitched style - but I'll take a stab at it.

· The signing of the Declaration of Independence (Remember that not everybody signed it on July 4, 1776 - It traveled around with people adding signatures for years. So, I'll have to travel around with it).

· The first moon landing (Of course, to witness it properly, I'd have to already be there on the moon, beating Neal Armstrong to the punch - That's one big step for Ken!).

· The assassination of John F. Kennedy (I want to arrive a couple of hours early, set up some video cameras pointed at some key locations, and find out what really happened).

And now, the news:
Family Counts Cost of U.S. Food Aid 'Bomb' - US Aid package crashes through roof of home: "We'll do a test and feed it to the chickens first and then see if we can eat it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed