Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Business is good! Barely a month back into the consulting and grant writing business, I am getting to pretty busy. Just a few days ago I was still concerned, with only one small active client, and a lot of running around talking to potential clients. But today another contract was signed for a fair amount of work, and I am confident that a meeting I have tomorrow morning may lead to my hours being completely booked up for at least the next month or two.

I'm tired, but it's a good kind of tired when it's from building your own business, not somebody else's. It's much better to be busy working than to be busy worrying about bills.

And, there've been a few sales of my Introduction to Fund Development Planning book too. As little as I make on each book sale, it's still a bit of a thrill, and almost more satisfying than the larger checks from the consulting and grant writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed