Monday, September 18, 2006

Third Party Think Tank

I don't think I've posted this one before, but for the past few weeks I've been corresponding with J. C. Adamson, "The Muser," about his latest web site, the Third Party Think Tank.

He's written several essays on his positions regarding third party politics, and how he sees viable third parties could develop. J. C. is interested in getting other people involved in his site, and in possibly starting a related nonprofit organization.

This idea is similar to a site I had years ago (1999-2001, no longer active) called "the Alliance for a Multi-Party Democracy." I never really got the "Alliance" off the ground as an organization, but a few of the essays are still posted on my web site and you can still find it on the Internet Wayback Machine.

Anyway, if you are interested in third party and independent politics, check out the think tank pages, and use the response form to let J. C. know how you'd like to help out. I'll be writing a few essays for the site soon and will help out with the nonprofit, if he gets that up and running.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed