Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Okay, so there's this woman sending me links for my blog, but she doesn't know she's doing it. Basically, she's got the wrong email address, but it took me a while to figure that out.

The links are interesting - such as this one to Found Magazine, a collection of odd found photos, notes, and such - or this one to The Queen of Sky, the blog of a fired airline stewardess - and she says they're "for my blog," but each email had information that didn't seem right.

Like, for some reason, she thinks I live in NYC and work at Macy's. I've visited NYC, and I've shopped at Macy's (but not the one in NYC), but that ain't me. Then, there's this thing about being a "friend of the Donk." What or who the heck is the Donk?

Then it hit me: She's got the wrong blogging Ken Goldstein. The Ken Goldstein she thinks she's sending the links to writes a blog called "The Illuminated Donkey" - hence, "The Donk."

I've linked to this guy before, when I did a round-up of all the various people running around using my name for different purposes. I think he's linked to me once or twice too. But we've never communicated directly, and that's the way I like it. If we actually did connect, who knows what would happen? Like Superman entering Bizarro world. Just don't want to mess with it.

But, what do I do about the woman sending the links? Should I write to her and let her know she's got the wrong guy? I feel guilty not telling her. But I need the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed