Monday, June 04, 2001

It's been painful, I tell you. Painful. No internet access for about 48 hours. Trouble with my ISPs DNS servers prevented me from getting anywhere online, and I think you all know how painful that can be. Anyway, they're back, I'm back, and on with the show.

They always go in threes... Since my last posting the world has lost three great entertainers: Hank Ketcham, Imogene Coca, and Anthony Quinn. Thanks for the memories...

And in the continuing saga of the Bush girls and their drinking problems, it seems that back in 1997, while he was Governor of Texas, Daddy W signed a little zero tolerance law when it comes to underage drinking.

To begin with, they can each have their driver's license suspended (30 days for Barbara's first offense, 60 days for Jenna's second offense). But what really gets fun is if Jenna is busted again ("If?" Right. How about "When"). When that happens, she can be fined up to $2,000 and jailed for up to 180 days, under Daddy W's "three strikes and you're out" clause. Won't that be entertaining to have the President's daughter in jail for six months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed