Friday, May 31, 2002

Yesterday I actually went in to work. Tuesday and Wednesday I'd worked part of the day from home, but yesterday was my "triumphant return" to the office.

I was starting to tire out after about 2-1/2 hours, but the air conditioning felt so good that I stuck it out to three hours before heading home. Once home I spread out on the couch and watched K-PAX (loved it, great movie), then called in to participate in a meeting for another 1-1/2 hours.

Being able to take part in the meeting while lying on my back, shades drawn, fan on, was not so bad. I might try to do that more often, even after the excuse of surgery has passed.

Today I'll see if I can stick it out at the office to four hours - mostly for the air conditioning: It's been getting hotter than Hell here the last few days and this apartment is like a solar collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed