Monday, May 07, 2001

I've just about finished work on The 13th Story's Survival Guide for Web-Based Authors. I've just got to test the pdf conversion and proofread it one more time before I make it available. This will be my first self-published ebook, and will be for sale on my 13th Story web site for only $2.50 - Hopefully by the end of this week!

And a busy week it will be... Today is Leslie's birthday (my wife). I gave her her presents this morning, and we'll be going out to a nice dinner tonight.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the big Non-Profits and Technology Conference. I've got to be there at 6:30 AM to set up our "Mobile Technology Classroom" - which is 22 Internet enabled lap top computers. Later in the morning I'll be presenting a session called "Non-Profit Portals and Search Techniques: Finding the Information You Need." Then I'll be facilitating a session on ASPs.

I've also got job interviews scheduled for later in the week. But, as you know, I'm rather superstitious about saying too much about those ahead of time.

So, if I don't get a chance to post too much on the Weblog this week, you'll understand. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed